“We all need a … checkup, from the neck up, to avoid stinkin’ thinkin’ which ultimately leads to hardening of the attitudes.”~ Zig Ziglar.
Just like with the body or your car, it’s about that time of year for an annual 7-Point Auto(matic) “reality” check-up.
- Kick the tires (and check the tread) to certify alignment with this leg of your Journey
- Replace an old Filter with new and healthier ways of thinking.
- Recalibrate the ‘onboard computer’ of assumptions and beliefs.
- See if the GPS (Grateful Practices of Spirit) coordinates with your GSP (Genuine Spiritual Principles)
- Check the Points (as in ‘what is the’…) to ensure they are making contact and igniting your Envisionings
- Examine your PVC (Personal Virtues Choices) and see that it coincides your PCV (Personal Core Values)
- Test how much spark is left in those Plugs of your’s. (Ha!) Sooooo Important for energizing you on your way into another year!
Good to go!!
Yessss! Go live a Life that is a Cup-Filler!
(ReMinder: Be sure and reality-check again after the next revolution around the sun.
Regular maintenance is highly recommended!)