How cool is that !! No counting carbs or deciding if you should or shouldn’t include those proteins. No measuring portions (there’s no such thing as ‘too much’ with this diet). No questioning the ‘source’ of the ‘meat’ or sides. It’s all organic ~ because it comes from within you. Your Mind ~ your thoughts ~ your focus ~ your attention. So let’s have fun with it:
- Your ‘meal plan’ is what you choose to ‘dish up’ as focus and goals
- The ‘caloric’ and ‘fitbit’ count becomes the number of tiny steps and successes you accumulate
- Call it paleo, ketogenic, pescatarian, or … fruitarian (a favorite scene of mine from ‘Notting Hill‘), you choose the plan that feeds the intended goal
- You can ‘milk it’ for all it’s worth ~ and no intolerance of any kind
- ‘Gym time’ is the movement you give to those priorities.
- You begin to ‘feel the burn’ of excitement and empowerment.
- The ‘scales’ indicate losing focus on distractions as you’ve focused on yourself
- The ‘weight’ of the world drops off your shoulders
- You become ‘toned’ and ‘tuned up’ to what matters most
- You ‘slim down’ and become sleek, honing the muscles of creativity and determination
Now THIS is my idea of a perfect diet !!!
If you wish to share and compare, let’s do it. Encourage others to do the same. It’s all food for thought !! The proof is in the pudding, and …. (okay, I’ve just got to say it ….) the results are icing on the cake. ☺
Let’s feast !!
Lin Church, Mssw
Coach ~ Mentor ~ Writer ~ Presenter: JourneyWoman